You know, I love school supplies. If you have children, I would love to go school shopping with you. Not school clothes...school supplies: papers, pencils, crayons, glue stick, backpack, art box, erasers, and folders, you get the idea. I just find it all so delightful and miss it. So...let me know. :]
6 comments:
Have a safe trip to Chicago this weekend
I know EXACTLY what you mean! My favorite time of year is when I get to buy new school supplies. There is just something so amazing about a new notebook and freshly sharpened pencils and erasers that haven't been used yet.
I would spend hours in the school supply aisle at stores if I could. But they would probably think I'm stealing things...
heather wallace, i miss you! so yeah, i don't care if it's in the little stop sign of a town or if you come and crash at my place for a night or two - either way, as long as i get to hang out with you sometime soon! :) love you!
i just said the same thing the other day, i can't wait to buy malia's school supplies! JR said "you're gonna regret saying that!" So i guess you'll have to come with me (in 4 years of course) to get her stuff!!
Guess what Heather, you will never lose this! I love to buy new school stuff and I am OLD!!! I am totally finished with homeschooling after 20 years and I am still purchasing things just because they are so cheap! crazy! and I love funnel cakes too! wow have a wonderful weekend! love ya, Aunt Kathy
oh, so so true.. school supplies are magical :)
Post a Comment