Due date: July 22, 2013
Baby size: 16.25 inch, 3.3 pound four navel oranges or 18 inch, 3.2 pound lettuce
Total weight gain: about 24.5 lbs or 11 kg
Maternity clothes: Same as last week. Yoga pants it is.
Sleep: Good! And heartburn didn't keep me up as much!
Movement: She's bouncing all over the place! But when people ask or try to feel it, she doesn't move. She's the most active when I'm laying down on my left side.
Food cravings: Guacamole.
Symptoms: Heartburn
Gender: Still a girl.
Name: Daniela always asks how little Daniela is when I see her. Our daughter's name is not Daniela.
Labor Signs: On Saturday I felt a pain that might have been a contraction. It lasted longer than any pain I've felt before...like 20 seconds. But it was just once...probably Braxton Hicks. I decided it wasn't anything to call the doctor over.
Goals for the Week: Be the best third-trimester pregnant traveler ever and be bold and ask to be upped to first-class. :)
Things I am am doing well: Resting and unpacking the house without over-doing it. Also, I've been busy on bed rest. I completed an organization system for my photos on the hard-drive and worked on a special project for Kenny.
Things Kenny is doing well: Kenny moved furniture this week like a pro. He had help getting things in the house, but after that, he moved things everywhere I asked. He cleaned up our jungle/yard. He brought me food when I didn't feel like going to the kitchen. He certainly has a servant's heart.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I know some that say they loved being pregnant. I wouldn't say that, but I am enjoying it. So honored to get to experience it.
What I miss: Energy. I think the more you rest, the less you have.
What I am looking forward to: To being pregnant in America! Seeing family and friends this week!
Fears or uncertainties to surrender: I wish Kenny were able to go with me to my doctor's appointments and the birth classes coming up, but glad my mom will be with me. In general I worry about the baby arriving before he can.
Milestones: Now in month 8 of pregnancy & possible Braxton Hicks contractions
Baby size: 16.25 inch, 3.3 pound four navel oranges or 18 inch, 3.2 pound lettuce
Total weight gain: about 24.5 lbs or 11 kg
Maternity clothes: Same as last week. Yoga pants it is.
Sleep: Good! And heartburn didn't keep me up as much!
Movement: She's bouncing all over the place! But when people ask or try to feel it, she doesn't move. She's the most active when I'm laying down on my left side.
Food cravings: Guacamole.
Symptoms: Heartburn
Gender: Still a girl.
Name: Daniela always asks how little Daniela is when I see her. Our daughter's name is not Daniela.
Labor Signs: On Saturday I felt a pain that might have been a contraction. It lasted longer than any pain I've felt before...like 20 seconds. But it was just once...probably Braxton Hicks. I decided it wasn't anything to call the doctor over.
Goals for the Week: Be the best third-trimester pregnant traveler ever and be bold and ask to be upped to first-class. :)
Things I am am doing well: Resting and unpacking the house without over-doing it. Also, I've been busy on bed rest. I completed an organization system for my photos on the hard-drive and worked on a special project for Kenny.
Things Kenny is doing well: Kenny moved furniture this week like a pro. He had help getting things in the house, but after that, he moved things everywhere I asked. He cleaned up our jungle/yard. He brought me food when I didn't feel like going to the kitchen. He certainly has a servant's heart.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I know some that say they loved being pregnant. I wouldn't say that, but I am enjoying it. So honored to get to experience it.
What I miss: Energy. I think the more you rest, the less you have.
What I am looking forward to: To being pregnant in America! Seeing family and friends this week!
Fears or uncertainties to surrender: I wish Kenny were able to go with me to my doctor's appointments and the birth classes coming up, but glad my mom will be with me. In general I worry about the baby arriving before he can.
Milestones: Now in month 8 of pregnancy & possible Braxton Hicks contractions
Albanian Culture and Pregnancy tidbit: Nothing new, except that Albanian roads and pregnancy don't go well together. Glad the taxi ride from our village to church isn't any longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment