I think FFH claims this song. Nevertheless, it's one I like. Well...one that gets me. It makes me cry, actually, and not very many songs do that. It actually hits me pretty hard and touches one of my biggest struggles. I've always felt pretty torn between pleasing those whom I love the most and going where I feel drawn... away. It's hard to verbalize, but this song helps.

I've got a heart that's full of dreams
and a little bit of crazy
I can feel it pulling me to somewhere I have never been
I'm packing up and leaving home
To travel into the great unknown
Its time, I have to go

Here's goodbye here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I'll miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love

We're not guaranteed tomorrow
So we must just keep on living for the day
And make the most of every moment
Every step along the way, oh

No comments: