Good guesses guys.

The lie...I did not fail my first test. I failed a physics test at IWU.

The truth....yeah, I got my first Waterdeep CD! Waterdeep and 100 Portraits - Enter the Worship Circle- the first one. My brother had burned a couple mixes for me with their songs on them way back, but they're all scratched up and I thought it was about time. I am so picky about CD's - I won't buy them unless I know I'll love it. There was no risk involved here, a great investment. It's definitely amazing worship music. And the other truth...got my first deer Thursday night. Scary experience, but I'm completely fine. The deer wasn't so lucky, I killed it. My cars banged up a little bit, but not bad. Dad's taking care of it. [matthew, I'm driving your car for a little while :)]

Um...I'm having a pretty amazing last 48 hours, and should probably update about it soon...watch out.

Take care, love y'all!

9 comments:

Phil_Williams said...

Dangit... i was wrong

Matt W said...

Please, take good care of that car. I have to put a lot of miles on it starting in a couple of weeks!

Matt W said...

By the way, thanks for the call today, sorry we got cut off, but I appreciated it!

And we're praying. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well Heather, now would be a good time to get everything else fixed on your car while your at it lol. The main thing is that no one was hurt. I hope everything comes out ok.

Herschel said...

shoot luke, i was wrong

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that we know which one was the lie and what two were truths, I am more interested in the last 48 hours!! haha...By the way, who is Waterdeep? I think I have a lot to catch up on when I get home. Love ya, Heather. Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

Deer can ruin a perfectly good day. Hey, if you need a car for a while, I know where your old one is at... hahahaha May be a little cold, wet, and drafty but it runs and drives! Later

Anonymous said...

That's right Dub, that car hasn't been started in a while, but I'm sure we could get it running again in no time... this being an emergency and all! You just have to be sure and bring it back when you're done.

erinlizabeth said...

hooray waterdeep!

:)