I like Google. I enjoy seeing their creative Google displayed every day. Today's is braile - its Louis Braile's birthday. How cool is that? Am I the only one that gets a kick out of their creativity? Come on.
I love Google. I google everything! It was early when I looked at that and thought what have they done now!!! Of course i ran the cursor over it and was delighted! I told all of the kids about it that day (big deal)! LOL Glad to hear we share that!
2 comments:
i want to know how you get that job. i would love to get paid for sitting around and coming up with these ideas.
I love Google. I google everything! It was early when I looked at that and thought what have they done now!!! Of course i ran the cursor over it and was delighted! I told all of the kids about it that day (big deal)! LOL Glad to hear we share that!
Post a Comment