Please pray.

I think I have the flu or something. If you would pray, I'd really appreciate it. Tomorrow is my last day at IWU and I'm supposed to be leaving for Kenner, Louisiana for relief work tomorrow afternoon. Thank you.

- HeatherMae

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know you can count on me girl...

love ya a lot.

Matt W said...

Hey Heather. I can't imagine how down you're feeling about this right now. I know how much you wanted to go to Louisiana. Right now I am praying that God's will is done no matter what comes along to hinder you. If you are supposed to go, you'll be there.

Love you, Heather Mae.

Anonymous said...

i love you miss heather :)
--Laura

Anonymous said...

i was praying for you earlier and wondering when you were going to LA! Sorry you are ill. I will praying for your health to improve!!! love ya & God bless you and the trip! aunt kathy